Storage of abrasive tools
1. After receiving the abrasive, the user should carefully check it for cracks and other damage, and carefully check whether the relevant trademark mark on the surface of the abrasive is correct, clear and complete.
2. The abrasive tools should be carefully entered during transportation to prevent vibration and collision, and it is forbidden to roll on the ground.
3. The abrasives should be protected from moisture, freezing and the room temperature should not be lower than 5 degrees Celsius.
4. Resin abrasive tools must not be in contact with alkaline substances, so as not to reduce the hardness and strength. If the storage time is more than one year, it should be re-tested before it is used
Safe use of grinding wheels
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the protective device of the machine and the reset switch of various actions are adjusted in place and firm.
2. The protective cover used should cover at least half the diameter of the grinding wheel.
3. After the grinding wheel is installed on the main shaft of the grinding machine, it must be idled, and the idling time should be no less than 5 minutes.
4. It is forbidden to use the grinding wheel for grinding.
5. During the grinding process, it is prohibited to use the lever to push the workpiece to increase the pressure on the grinding wheel.
6. When grinding or dressing the grinding wheel, the amount of knife should be appropriate, and a special dressing tool should be used to dress the grinding wheel.
7. Turn off the cooling night before the wheel stops rotating, so as not to affect the balance performance of the wheel.
8. It is forbidden to use grinding night that is destructive to the abrasive bonding agent.
Correct installation of grinding wheel
1. Before installation, carefully check the grinding wheel for cracks from time to time, and tap the grinding wheel with a wooden hoe to hear whether there is a dull sound. If cracks and dumb sounds are found, installation and use are strictly prohibited.
2. Check whether the spindle speed of the machine tool is consistent with the maximum safe use speed of the end face of the grinding wheel.
3. When installing the grinding wheel, the chuck should be used for fastening. The outer diameter of the two chucks must be equal. Between the two chucks and the end face of the grinding wheel, an asbestos pad, rubber sheet or cardboard made of elastic material with a thickness of 1-1.5 mm should be placed. And exposed more than 1 mm outside the circumference of the chuck.
4. For grinding wheels with an outer diameter of 150 mm and above, static balance should be performed after the chuck is installed; then it should be installed on the grinder for trimming, and after balancing, it should be balanced again before use.
5. The fit between the diameter of the grinding wheel and the spindle (or shaft sleeve) of the machine tool should be appropriate, and the gap should not be too large.
6. When tightening the grinding wheel, only the special manual nut wrench is allowed. It is strictly forbidden to use supplementary fixtures or percussion tools. If there are multiple compression screws, they shall be tightened in a diagonal sequence and the tightening force shall be uniform. When tightening, pay attention to the tightness of the nut or screw, and it is advisable to press it enough to drive the wheel without generating a sliding force to prevent the wheel from being damaged if the pressing force is too large.