Angle grinder machine safety operating procedures
1. Be sure to check whether the angle grinder has a protective cover before use, whether the protective cover is stable, and the angle grinder
Grinding wheel mounted firmly.
2. Before use, check the angle grinder shell, handle does not appear cracks, damage; cable cords and plugs, etc.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use the worn-out grindstones. When cutting, it is necessary to prevent Mars from splashing and to prevent splashing.
Keep away from flammable and explosive materials.
4. Wear protective glasses and wear suitable work clothes. Do not wear loose overalls, let alone wear them.
Jewelry or long hair, no gloves and cuffs are not allowed to operate.
5. The angle grinder will have a large swing when it is opened, and it should be firmly grasped.
6. After turning on the switch, wait until the wheel turns stable before working.
7. The use of an angle grinder is reasonable and it is forbidden to use an angle grinder instead of a cutter.
8. Stop for fifteen minutes after working half an hour continuously, and then use it after cooling. After long-term use, the machine should run for a short time at no load to cool the motor.
9. The small parts cannot be machined by hand to machine the angle grinder.
10. In the grinding operation, the grinding wheel should be kept at an inclined position of 15° to 30° with respect to the working surface. During the cutting operation, the grinding wheel must not be tilted and must not swing laterally.
11. If there is abnormal sound, excessive vibration, or leakage, professional should be stopped immediately. Inspection and maintenance
Power must be turned off before replacing parts.
12. The angle grinder carbon brushes are consumables and should be replaced after use for some time. Take care to replace it